Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate III in Automotive Engine Reconditioning
National Course Code: AUR31316
Get your career in the automotive sector off to a roaring start with the Certificate III in Automotive Engine Reconditioning.
In our autobody workshops, you will learn how to:
- Recondition engines
- Carry out repairs
- Follow safe working practices in an automotive workplace
- Conduct non-destructive testing
- Apply knowledge of engine science
- Use and maintain measuring equipment in an automotive workplace
- Use and maintain tools and equipment in an automotive workplace
- Dismantle and evaluate engine blocks and sub-assemblies
- Fit sleeves and bore and hone engine cylinders
- Carry out machining operations
You can also choose from elective units that focus on specific repair and reconditioning skills.
Our teachers are experts in the field to ensure that you graduate with the skills and confidence to a build a career or go onto further study.
Coming soon. Register your interest to be notified when more enrolments open.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Apprenticeship Allowed