Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate III in Forklift Technology
National Course Code: AUR31716
The Certificate III in Forklift Technology will teach you the skills needed to perform a broad range of tasks on a variety of forklift systems.
You will learn how to:
- Diagnose and repair charging, starting, hydraulic, hydraulic braking, cooling and forklift hydrostatic steering systems
- Test and repair basic electrical circuits
- Test, charge and replace batteries and jump-start vehicles
- Inspect, service and repair forklift mast assemblies
- Carry out servicing operations
- Select and use bearings, seals, gaskets, sealants and adhesives
- Follow environmental and sustainability best practice in an automotive workplace
- Follow safe working practices in an automotive workplace
- Inspect and service hydraulic and service braking systems and service engines
- Carry out diagnostic procedures
- Use and maintain tools and equipment in an automotive workplace
You can also choose from elective subjects that cover a broad range of inspection, repair, diagnostic and service skills, as well as additional business related skills.
Plus, our teachers are forklift technology experts who will give you the experience and support you need to use your Forklift qualification to get a job you love.
Coming soon. Register your interest to be notified when more enrolments open.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Apprenticeship Allowed