Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate III in Automotive Glazing Technology
National Course Code: AUR32216
Learn to remove, install, repair and manage glazing operations of vehicles when you study our Certificate III in Automotive Glazing Technology.
This nationally recognised qualification is the perfect start for an automotive Apprentice or for newcomers to the industry.
You will learn how to:
- Remove and install rubber glazed, direct glazed windscreens, heavy vehicle rubber and direct glazed and large vehicle windscreens
- Repair laminated glass windscreens
- Remove and install fixed body and vehicle movable body glass
- Apply basic glass handling
- Store and handle glass
- Prepare vehicles for customer use
The Certificate III in Automotive Glazing can lead to careers as a:
- Automotive Glazing Technician
- Windscreen Repair Technician
Plus, you will learn from expert, industry-experienced teachers and graduate with the confidence to build your career or go onto further study. At TAFE NSW we are committed to ensuring you learn the latest approaches in the automotive industry in our autobody workshops.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Apprenticeship Allowed
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong