Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate III in Automotive Underbody Technology
National Course Code: AUR32516
This course is superseded
Do you have a passion for the automotive industry? The Certificate III in Underbody Technology will give you an inside look at the underbody systems of a variety of vehicles.
When you study this nationally recognised qualification you will learn how to:
- Follow environmental and sustainability and safe working practices in an automotive workplace
- Diagnose and repair light vehicle hydraulic braking, light vehicle suspension and light vehicle steering systems
- Select light vehicle tyres and wheels for specific applications
- Remove, inspect, repair and refit light vehicle tyres and tubes
- Diagnose and repair light vehicle drive shafts and repair exhaust systems
- Carry out diagnostic procedures
- Balance wheels and tyres
- Use and maintain tools and equipment in an automotive workplace
Plus, you will be taught by teachers with years of expertise and graduate with the confidence to build your career or go onto further study. At TAFE NSW we are committed to ensuring you learn the latest approaches in the field in our autobody workshops.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Apprenticeship Allowed
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong