Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate IV in Automotive Mechanical Diagnosis
National Course Code: AUR40216
Get on the road to success in the automotive retail, service and repair industry. If you are already performing diagnostic tasks and looking to go further in your career, the Certificate IV in Automotive Mechanical Diagnosis is for you.
In this nationally recognised qualification you will learn a broad range of:
- Specialist diagnostic and repair skills for battery electric and hybrid electric vehicles
- Complex diagnostic skills for various systems and engines
- Analytical and testing skills
Your teachers are highly experienced in this field and will help you gain the confidence to pursue a career you will love. Graduates of the Certificate IV in Automotive Mechanical Diagnosis go on to become an Automotive Master Technician.
Prerequisites: You must have completed an automotive mechanical Certificate III qualification or be able to demonstrate equivalent competency.
This course is currently available Online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Study Online
Prefer to study on campus?
Choose a campus location to view all available courses
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong