Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate II in Aviation (Flight Operations-Cargo Services)
National Course Code: AVI20116
The Certificate II in Aviation (Flight Operations - Cargo Services) will give you the know-how to perform behind the scenes duties in this exciting industry.
You will learn the foundation skills to:
- Apply aircraft safety procedures
- Apply aviation work health and safety procedures
- Employ fatigue risk management practices in an aviation workplace
- Maintain basic situational awareness in an aviation workplace
- Maintain security awareness and vigilance in an aviation workplace
- Process workplace documentation
- Operate firefighting equipment
- Apply quality procedures
- Follow security procedures when working with passengers and personnel
In addition, you will be able to choose from elective units such as dangerous goods, freight, equipment and administrative tasks.
Graduates of this course go onto roles in aviation operational and cargo environments:
- Cargo Services Operator
Please note: Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this qualification can vary between states and territories. C ompliance with these requirements may be required nationally and/or in various jurisdictions. Use for Defence Aviation is to be in accordance with relevant Defence Orders, Instructions, Publications and Regulations.
Coming soon. Register your interest to be notified when more enrolments open.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed