Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate II in Aviation (Ground Operations and Service)
National Course Code: AVI20216
Does aviation excite you? Want to contribute to the safe passage of thousands of passengers every day?
The Certificate II in Aviation (Ground Operations and Service) could be a step toward your ideal career.
Students develop the skills and knowledge to carry out a broad range of ground operations and service roles. Specifically, you will learn:
- Aircraft safety procedures
- Fatigue management
- On-time performance standards
- Communications systems
- The use of info technology devices
- A range of other fundamental skills of ground operations and services
Graduates can go onto apply for roles in the aviation industry, such as:
- Baggage Handler
- Customer Service Officer
- Ground Operations Officer
- Ramp Operator
Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
Coming soon. Register your interest to be notified when more enrolments open.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed