Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate II in Aviation (Ground Operations and Service)
National Course Code: AVI20216
Does aviation excite you? Want to contribute to the safe passage of thousands of passengers every day?
The Certificate II in Aviation (Ground Operations and Service) could be a step toward your ideal career.
Students develop the skills and knowledge to carry out a broad range of ground operations and service roles. Specifically, you will learn:
- Aircraft safety procedures
- Fatigue management
- On-time performance standards
- Communications systems
- The use of info technology devices
- A range of other fundamental skills of ground operations and services
Graduates can go onto apply for roles in the aviation industry, such as:
- Baggage Handler
- Customer Service Officer
- Ground Operations Officer
- Ramp Operator
Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong