Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate II in Aviation Transport Protection (Passenger and Non-Passenger Screener)
National Course Code: AVI20316
This course is superseded
Security is a growing concern in many industries across Australia and opportunities in this field are expected to grow.
The Certificate II in Aviation Transport Protection (Passenger and Non-Passenger Screener) is for those who want to learn the essentials of aviation screening and pursue a career in protecting the general public.
You will develop the skills to:
- Work effectively in the aviation industry
- Work in a socially diverse environment
- Provide quality customer service
- Screen articles to enter an airside security zone or landside security zone
- Screen people to enter an airside security zone or landside security zone
- Maintain security awareness and vigilance in an aviation workplace
- Communicate effectively in the security industry
Graduates go onto rewarding roles in or at:
- Cruise ship terminals
- Sporting events
- A range of other contexts where security screening is used
Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong