Certificate III in Aviation (Cabin Crew)
National Course Code: AVI30116
The nationally accredited Certificate III in Aviation (Cabin Crew) can take your career to new heights. Become an integral part of the cabin crew as a flight attendant and spend your working life jet setting around the world ensuring the comfort and safety of your passengers.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theory and practical course work, you will learn how to:
- Perform pre and post-flight cabin checks
- Operate firefighting equipment
- Carry out emergency and evacuation procedures including an aircraft evacuation slide
- Present safety instructions to passengers
- Use aviation communications
- Provide in-flight, food, beverage and retail services
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the personal attributes and skills that will help you get ahead in this career, including:
- An adventurous spirit, love of travel and flying
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer led service
- Adaptability - this career has varying work hours and locations all over the globe
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Complete this course and gain:
- A nationally recognised Certificate III qualification
- Job readiness to gain employment in the aviation industry
- Cabin crew
- Crew attendant
- Flight attendant
GROW YOUR CAREER
Enhance your range of skills and employability by taking this course as a dual qualification with the Certificate III in Aviation (Ground Operations and Services).
Some units in the dual qualification have direct credits. This credit arrangement reduces your study workload while maximising your aviation skills and knowledge.
The rapid and ongoing expansion in global passenger travel means you are joining a growing industry with this course. The International Air Transport Association (IATA) states that over the next 20 years, passenger numbers are anticipated to double from the levels we see today.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Full Time