Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate IV in Aviation (Aviation Supervision)
National Course Code: AVI40216
Are you excited by the hustle and bustle of the airport? Want to work behind the scenes contributing to the smooth travel experience of the general public?
You will learn:
- Leadership and management skills such as how to manage shifts, crewing and rostering activities
- How to manage human factors in aviation operations, such as implementing aviation fatigue risk management processes
- How to manage personal work priorities and professional development
You will also learn to implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements.
The Certificate IV in Aviation (Aviation Supervision) could lead to a fast-paced career in Aviation Ground Operations roles, like:
- Cargo Services Operator
- Airline Customer Services Supervisor
- Airport Operations Supervisor
- Cabin Service Supervisor
Talk to us today about your career goals and let us show you how study can get you there.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Full Time