Certificate III in Customer Engagement
National Course Code: BSB30215
Are you passionate about providing outstanding customer service? The nationally recognised Certificate III in Customer Engagement will give you the tools and strategies to create memorable customer experiences.
You will learn industry essentials, such as:
- Product and service knowledge development
- Service delivery and monitoring
- Using multiple information systems
- Adhering to key performance indicators
- Workplace leadership
Plus, the Certificate III in Customer Engagement can be completed as part of a Traineeship. This means you can train on-the-job and earn an income while working towards your qualification.
The Certificate III in Customer Engagement can lead to in demand careers as a:
- Information Services Officer
- Customer Service Officer
- Senior Customer Service Representative
- Client Contact Officer
Talk to us today about your study options.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Part Time Day