Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate III in Micro Business Operations
National Course Code: BSB30315
Do you have a burning passion to do your own thing? Have a great idea that absolutely needs to become a business, or want to develop a supplementary income? Then the Certificate III in Micro Business Operations is the course for you.
This qualification reflects the role of a skilled independent and micro-business operator. You will learn all the skills you need to take your micro business and make it a success, including:
- How to develop your critical thinking skills
- How to maintain a website or financial records
- How design a digital action plan
- How to develop and use a business and personal budget, and much more
Enrol in the Certificate III in Micro Business Operations and take the first step to living your dreams.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training