Certificate III in Business Administration (Legal)
National Course Code: BSB31015
New to the legal environment, but want to build on your skills? The Certificate III in Business Administration (Legal) is for you.
Designed and taught by legal professionals, this qualification is perfect for people who are working at entry level in the industry. The course specialises in legal administration and includes:
- Applying knowledge of the legal system
- Carrying out searches of public records
- Delivering court documentation
- Using legal terminology to carry out tasks
You will also learn:
- Basic office administration, including practising keyboard efficiency
- Microsoft Office software applications
Completion of this course can open up opportunities in roles such as Legal Receptionist, Secretary or Clerk.
This qualification offers flexible delivery options and is suitable for an Australian Traineeship pathway.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Full Time