Certificate IV in Business
National Course Code: BSB40215
The Certificate IV in Business offers an excellent pathway into the complex and dynamic world of business.
This nationally recognised qualification is designed to provide a solid grounding in the unique needs of business and corporate environments.
You will learn about:
- Implementing WHS policies
- Financial reporting
- Desktop publishing
- Developing and using complex spreadsheets
- How to make dynamic presentations
- Analysing and evaluating information
- Problem solving
- Basic leadership skills
The Certificate IV in Business is ideal if your career requires broad business knowledge, including administration and basic project skills. Plus, upon completion, you will be able to seek new job opportunities across many business sectors.
This course offers flexible delivery options and allows for Australian Traineeships.
This course is currently available at 16 campus locations across NSW and online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Blended, Full Time, Part Time Day, Part Time Evening
- Study Online