Certificate IV in International Trade
National Course Code: BSB41115
If your business or organisation is not making the most on international trade, then it is missing out on a potentially huge volume of sales. The Certificate IV in International Trade will teach you all the knowledge and practical skills you need to successfully take your business to the world.
Suitable for individuals employing well-developed international trade skills in a wide variety of contexts, this qualification will expand on your existing skills. Learn how to:
- Promote compliance with legislation
- Report on financial activity
- Implement operational plans
- Establish international networks
- Show leadership in the workplace
- Lead a team to produce its best results, and more
Suitable for adept problem-solvers, in most cases applicants would already be reporting to a more senior international trade or business practitioner, but be ready to take the next step in their career.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Full Time