Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
National Course Code: BSB41415
This course is superseded
If you would like a career in the Work Health and Safety area, then the Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is for you. Designed by industry professionals, this qualification will give you a broad range of practical knowledge and skills, allowing you to provide accurate, valid and timely WHS advice and assist with improving workplace safety.
The course covers a range of units of competency including:
- The implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
- Assisting with responding to incidents
- Contributing to WHS hazard identification
- Risk assessment and risk control
- Assisting with claims management
- Rehabilitation and return-to-work programs
- Assisting with compliance with current WHS regulations
- Writing complex documents and making presentations
Successful completion of the Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety can lead to a range of career opportunities including Work Health and Safety (WHS) Systems Officer, Work Health and Safety Coordinator and Safety Health and Wellbeing Advisor.
This course is currently available at 28 campus locations across NSW and online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Part Time Day, Part Time Evening
- Study Online