Certificate IV in Legal Services
National Course Code: BSB42215
Do you have an interest in the law, a strong work ethic and the desire to work in a law firm? The Certificate IV in Legal Services offers a program for you if you are interested in undertaking real-world education and training in a nationally recognised qualification, taught by highly qualified legal professionals.
You will learn many skills needed to succeed in this legal environment, including how to:
- Produce complex legal documents
- Research legal information using primary sources
- Identify and apply the legal framework
- Establish and maintain a file in legal services
- Implement effective communication strategies
- Apply the principles of the law of torts
- Apply the principles of contract law
You will develop strong interpersonal skills, high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
As a paralegal you will be responsible for a large number of documents including court documents and briefing papers. Students who graduate from this course and have a strong work ethic, and understand copyright and privacy laws, are in demand.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW and online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Full Time, Part Time Day
- Study Online