Certificate IV in New Small Business
National Course Code: BSB42615
Dreaming of starting your own enterprise? Or, are you ready to take your small business operations to the next level? The Certificate IV in New Small Business has been designed for you.
You will learn how to:
- Establish legal and risk management requirements of a small business
- Plan and manage small business finances
- Market for a small business
- Undertake small business planning
- Promote innovation in a team environment
- Build client relationships and business networks
This nationally recognised course is for those who already operate or are intending to operate a small business. It is also useful for senior employees, primary producers, trade professionals, bookkeepers and anyone else who needs small business management, operational and entrepreneurial skills.
The Certificate IV in New Small Business can lead to careers as a:
- Small Business Manager
- Retail Manager
- Small Business Operator
- Small Business Owner
Tell us about your small business and we will help you find the right course for your needs.
This course is superseded by BSB42618 - Certificate IV in New Small Business. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
This course is superseded by BSB42618 - Certificate IV in New Small Business