Diploma of Business Administration
National Course Code: BSB50415
The nationally accredited Diploma of Business Administration equips you with the leadership skills to take your career to the next level as an office or administration manager. Learn to create an atmosphere of collaboration, innovation, and organisation and lead your team to success.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theory and practical course work, you will learn to:
- Manage people performance
- Lead and manage a team
- Promote innovation in teams
- Undertake project work
- Plan and implement administrative systems
- Contribute to safety processes in an office environment (WHS)
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop and strengthen the personal attributes that will help you get ahead:
- Strong communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a diverse range of people
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Success in this qualification provides you with:
- A nationally recognised Diploma
- A strong study pathway into a degree qualification
- Administration manager
- Legal practice manager
- Office manager
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career further with a degree qualification:
- Bachelor of Business with TAFE NSW Degrees
Graduates of the diploma are eligible to apply for enrolment into this degree and may be eligible for credits, which could reduce your overall study time.
The Business Services sector offers a wealth of employment opportunities. Over 1.6 million people are employed in this sector and represent 13% of Australian jobs, with employment forecast to grow almost 3% through to 2024.
Office manager roles are identified as one of the high-paying administrative jobs to be pursued in 2020 making now a great time to enrol and step up to the challenge.
This course is currently available at 25 campus locations across NSW and online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- VET Student Loans Available
- Blended, Full Time, Part Time Day, Part Time Evening, FT Connected, PT Connected, PTE Connected
- Study Online