Diploma of International Business
National Course Code: BSB50815
The Diploma of International Business has been developed in consultation with industry to help your international business career take off.
Through this nationally recognised course you will learn how to:
- Report on finances related to international business
- Analyse data from international markets
- Build international client relationships
- Analyse consumer behaviour for specific international market
- Promote products and services to international markets
You will also gain the essential skills and knowledge to operate in an international context and provide a global perspective on business management.
Our graduates go onto rewarding roles in:
- Import/Export management
- International freight management
- Trade management
Talk to us today about your career goals and we will show you how a TAFE NSW course can get you there.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- VET Student Loans Available
- Full Time