Diploma of Work Health and Safety
National Course Code: BSB51315
The nationally recognised Diploma of Work Health and Safety gives you the advanced skills and knowledge needed to develop, contribute to, facilitate and lead work health and safety (WHS) operations. Refine your existing WHS capabilities and contribute to a safe work environment in your organisation.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theory and practical course work, you will learn to:
- Manage effective WHS consultation and participation processes
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of WHS management systems
- Manage risks and investigate incidents
- Develop and use WHS risk management tools
- Lead and manage organisational change
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Stand out in the job market by developing a range of key soft skills, including:
- Leadership and management
- Communication and collaboration
- Problem solving
- Analytical and investigative skills
- Empathy to lead through change
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally accredited qualification at Diploma level
- Occupational health and safety officer or manager
- Work health and safety advisor or manager
- Human resources manager
- Health and safety practitioner/consultant
GROW YOUR CAREER
Consider a degree level qualification after graduating from a Diploma:
- Bachelorof Businesswith TAFE Degrees
The occupational health and safety services industry in Australia is growing. A recent report by IBISWorld predicted $1.4 billion revenue for the sector in the 2019/20 financial year. This growth is expected to continue 0.4% annually to 2023/24.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- VET Student Loans Available
- Part Time Evening