Diploma of Work Health and Safety
National Course Code: BSB51315
If you are a great motivator and investigator - and are passionate about the mental, physical and emotional wellbeing of your team mates - the Diploma of Work Health and Safety can give you the skills you need for a rewarding career.
You will develop the skills to manage:
- Rehabilitation or return to work programs
- Effective WHS consultation and participation processes
- WHS risks
- WHS incident investigations
- The implementation of emergency procedures
- WHS audits
Our graduates go onto find work in a number of industries including:
- Public administration
- Business administration
- Community services
- Building and construction
Talk to us today about your career goals.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is currently available at 24 campus locations across NSW and online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- VET Student Loans Available
- Part Time Day, Part Time Evening
- Study Online