Diploma of Leadership and Management
National Course Code: BSB51918
Leadership skills are sought-after in every industry. Are you ready to step up? Inspire and motivate the workforce of the future with the nationally accredited Diploma of Leadership and Management. Learn the skills needed to guide teams through major change and innovatively overcome obstacles to meet strategic goals.
This is a fully government-subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theoretical course work you will learn to:
- Communicate using emotional intelligence
- Lead and manage a diverse workforce
- Manage budget, financial and operational plans while managing risk and improving practices
- Develop policy and procedures to support a sustainable work environment
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Strengthen the qualities and skills needed to get ahead in this field and become:
- Self directed and disciplined
- Self motivated and able to prioritise work
- Experienced leading small teams
- An aspiring or emerging leader in the workplace
- A critical thinker
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course provides you with:
- A nationally recognised Diploma
- Hands-on experience in leadership management essentials
Career opportunities include:
- Corporate Services Managers
- Middle Managers
- Production Manager
- Business Operators
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your study further with the:
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Direct degree articulation pathways:
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business (Management)
- Bachelor of Management
- Bachelor of Commerce (Major in Management)
Over the next five years to 2023, an anticipated 14,000 job openings will become available for Corporate Services Managers.
Transferable leadership skills are also in demand across a variety of sectors. With the Diploma of Leadership and Management you will be able to apply what you gain to any role you have.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is currently available at 21 campus locations across NSW and online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- VET Student Loans Available
- Blended, Full Time, Part Time Day, Part Time Evening, PTE Connected
- Study Online
- Fully government-subsidised