Course Info - TAFE NSW
Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources)
National Course Code: BSB60915
If you are a leader in a HR department and need a qualification to take your career further, the Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources) can help you achieve your professional goals.
This nationally recognised Advanced Diploma has been designed by industry professionals and is ideal for those who already have significant experience.
Students will gain the skills and confidence to provide strategic leadership and direction in human resources policies, procedures and activities.
You will also acquire a range of skills, including:
- Developing and implementing diversity policies and strategic plans
- Managing human resources strategic planning
- Contributing to organisational development
- Leading and managing organisational change
Successful completion of the Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources) can lead to a range of senior career opportunities including:
- Manager, Human Resources (Strategy)
- Human Resources Director
- National Human Resources Manager
Talk to us today about your career goals and we will walk you through how a TAFE NSW qualification can get you there.
Coming soon. Register your interest to be notified when more enrolments open.
- Nationally Recognised Training