Advanced Diploma of Conveyancing
National Course Code: BSB61115
If you are passionate about the property market, the Advanced Diploma in Conveyancing can take your career further.
You will learn how to:
- Manage the legal settlement of property sales
- Analyse and interpret legal requirements
- Prepare legal documents
- Establish and manage a trust account
- Apply the principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
Graduates who go on to successful careers in Conveyancing are:
- Have strong attention to detail
- Great communicators
- Good at managing risk
Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
Note: Conveyancing is a licensed occupation. Licensing regimes for conveyancers differ between States and Territories in Australia.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is superseded