Advanced Diploma of Conveyancing
National Course Code: BSB61115
If you are passionate about the property market, the Advanced Diploma in Conveyancing can take your career further.
You will learn how to:
- Manage the legal settlement of property sales
- Analyse and interpret legal requirements
- Prepare legal documents
- Establish and manage a trust account
- Apply the principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
Graduates who go on to successful careers in Conveyancing are:
- Have strong attention to detail
- Great communicators
- Good at managing risk
Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
Note: Conveyancing is a licensed occupation. Licensing regimes for conveyancers differ between States and Territories in Australia.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.
- Nationally Recognised Training