Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning)
National Course Code: BSB80515
Are you working in Learning & Development? Do you develop professional development programs? Do you manage a team?
The Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning) has been developed with industry to give professionals the capability to lead organisational development activities and initiatives.
You will learn how to:
- Lead personal and strategic transformation
- Lead learning strategy implementation
- Plan and implement a mentoring program and coaching strategy
- Identify and communicate trends in career development and
- Establish a career development service
Completion of the Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning) can lead to roles such as:
- Learning and Development Manager
- Learning and Development Consultant
- Career Development Manager
- RTO Manager
- RTO Education Advisor
Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is superseded