Course Info - TAFE NSW
Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning)
National Course Code: BSB80515
Are you working in L&D? Do you develop professional development programs? Do you manage a team?
The Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning) has been developed with industry to give professionals the capability to lead organisational development activities and initiatives.
You will learn how to:
- Lead personal and strategic transformation
- Lead learning strategy implementation
- Plan and implement a mentoring program and coaching strategy
- Identify and communicate trends in career development and
- Establish a career development service
Completion of the Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning) can lead to roles such as:
- Learning and Development Manager
- Learning and Development Consultant
- Career Development Manager
- RTO Manager
- RTO Education Advisor
Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
Coming soon. Register your interest to be notified when more enrolments open.
- Nationally Recognised Training