Course Info - TAFE NSW
Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
National Course Code: BSB80615
Are you a leader in organisational development or change management? Do you manage a business function? Are you responsible for building organisational capability?
The nationally recognised Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) has been designed for leaders by experts in the field.
You will learn how to:
- Initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation
- Lead innovative thinking and practice
- Initiate and lead applied research
- Lead and manage organisational change
- Identify and communicate trends in career development
- Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships
- Manage a performance management system
This high-level, specialised qualification can lead to in demand roles such as:
- Learning and Development Manager
- Learning and Development Consultant
- Career Development Manager
- RTO Manager
- RTO Education Advisor
Talk to us today about your professional development needs and career aspirations.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong