Certificate III in Education Support
National Course Code: CHC30213
The nationally accredited Certificate III in Education Support will get you qualified as an in-demand learning support officer or teacher aide in the evolving education sector. Learn how to support students with varying and additional needs to get the most out of study and make a difference in the lives of young people.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theory and practical course work you will learn to:
- Contribute to the preparation and implementation of classroom programs and lesson plans
- Identify student development opportunities
- Respond to behaviour and specific needs
- Apply curriculum
- Record and assess student progress
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to get ahead in this field, including:
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Patience, responsibility and compassion
- Passion for education and helping others learn
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Complete this course and gain a nationally recognised industry qualification that will help you to make an impact in your work.
Career opportunities include:
- Teacher aide
- School learning support officer in public and private schools
- Education support worker in community education services
- Home tutor
GROW YOUR CAREER
Complete this course and move directly into the Certificate IV Education Support to gain a greater depth of experience and enhanced employment opportunities.
Then, take your career further with a degree:
- Bachelor of education primary
- Bachelor of education - secondary
There has been demand for teacher aides since 2011 with significant continued job growth expected through to 2023. An anticipated 85,000 jobs will open over the next 5 years. Also in high-demand are teaching assistants in mainstream schools to support students with disability and learning difficulties.
A qualification from a trusted educator like TAFE NSW will help you stand out from the crowd.
This course is currently available at 41 campus locations across NSW and online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Blended, Full Time, Part Time Day, Part Time Evening, FT Connected
- Study Online