Certificate IV in Youth Justice
National Course Code: CHC40513
Take your passion for youth work further with the Certificate IV in Youth Justice. This nationally recognised qualification will give you the know-how to make an impact in the lives of young people who offend.
You will learn how to:
- Use communication to build relationships
- Work with diverse people
- Respond to critical situations
- Support the progress and development of young people
- Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
TAFE NSW industry experienced teachers will give you the practical skills and knowledge you need to succeed in this rewarding, yet challenging career.
Completion of the Certificate IV in Youth Justice can lead to role such as:
- Youth Justice Officer
- Youth Worker (Juvenile Justice)
- Youth Residential Worker
- Visits Coordinator
- Secure Environment Worker
- Juvenile Justice Offices
The Certificate IV in Youth Justice reflects the role of youth justice workers who supervise young people who have been directed by the justice system to be in the care and direction of authorised community and/or government agencies.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed