Certificate IV in Disability
National Course Code: CHC43115
Are you interested in working in the disability services sector? The Certificate IV in Disability can help you achieve your career goals.
This qualification has been designed by industry professionals. It is suitable for workers in a range of community settings and clients' homes, who provide training and support in a manner that empowers people with disabilities to achieve greater levels of independence.
You will learn to:
- Provide individualised support
- Facilitate community participation and social inclusion
- Manage legal and ethical compliance
To make it even easier to study at TAFE NSW, we have developed a range of study options for you to choose from.
The Certificate IV in Disability can lead to a rewarding career as a:
- Behavioural Support Officer
- Community-Based Support Officer
- Disability Team Leader
- Senior Personal Care Assistant
This course is currently available at 30 campus locations across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Full Time, Part Time Day, Part Time Evening