Course Info - TAFE NSW
Diploma of Financial Counselling
National Course Code: CHC51115
If you want to empower others to be free of debt and make their finances work for them, a Diploma in Financial Counselling could be the course for you.
This nationally recognised qualification can lead to a rich and rewarding career as a Financial Counsellor where you will make a difference to the fiscal wellbeing of your community.
You will learn to:
- Help clients understand their legal rights
- Recognise and respond to crisis situations
- Support and counsel clients in decision-making processes
- Identify and apply technical information to assist clients with financial issues
Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong