Diploma of Alcohol and Other Drugs
National Course Code: CHC53215
Continue your journey in the Community Services sector with the Diploma of Alcohol and Other Drugs.
A nationally recognised qualification, this diploma course provides health workers with high-level specialist knowledge to provide counselling and referral services to clients with alcohol and other drugs issues. You will learn about:
- Laws that affect your clients
- The range of services available to the community
- Health issues related to the use and misuse of alcohol and other drugs
The Diploma of Alcohol and Other Drugs can lead to careers as a:
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Community Rehabilitation Worker
- Community Rehabilitation and Support Worker
- Mental Health Outreach Worker
- Drug and Alcohol Community Support Worker
- Outreach Officer (Alcohol and Other Drugs)
- Youth Alcohol and Other Drugs Worker
When you study at TAFE NSW you will learn from experts in this important field. TAFE NSW works closely with renowned organisations such as Mission Australia, Lifeline and Anglicare to make sure you qualify industry and job ready.
We could not find any courses for the filters you have applied, please , or click here and our friendly team will let you know about other options.