Diploma of Leisure and Health
National Course Code: CHC53415
If you are passionate about a holistic approach to wellbeing, the Diploma in Leisure and Health could help you make a positive impact in the lives of people in your community.
You will learn how to:
- Manage individual performance
- Plan, implement and monitor leisure and health programs for individuals, including those with complex needs
- Apply concepts of human psychology to facilitate involvement in leisure programs
Once you have successfully completed the Diploma in Leisure and Health course, you will have the job ready skills to take on a role as:
- Recreational Activities Officer
- Diversional Therapist
- Diversional Therapy Assistant
- Community Leisure Officer
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.
- Nationally Recognised Training