Certificate II in Construction
National Course Code: CPC20112
The Certificate II in Construction will give you hands-on training you need to get started in the construction industry.
You will learn how to:
- Perform a variety of supporting tasks on a construction work site
- Plan and organise work
- Carry out measurements and calculations
- Read and interpret plans and specifications
- Use construction tools and equipment
- Perform basic levelling procedures
- Work safely at heights
- Carry out concreting to simple forms
Plus, many of the course electives align with a Certificate III level qualification. This could provide you with credit toward an Australian Construction Apprenticeship.
Talk to us today about your study options!
This course is currently available at 9 campus locations across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Full Time, Part Time Day