Certificate II in Construction Pathways
National Course Code: CPC20211
The nationally recognised Certificate II in Construction Pathways gives you a taste of different trades in the building industry. You will develop a broad range of skills across joinery, shopfitting, carpentry and bricklaying, and learn foundational skills that will help you gain your trade apprenticeship.
This is a fully government-subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theoretical and practical course work, you will learn to:
- Read and interpret specifications and plans
- Carry out measurements and calculations
- Correctly use hand and power tools
- Identify materials you will work with in construction
- Follow instruction from trade supervisors
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the personal attributes that will help you get ahead:
- Effective communication
- Problem solving abilities
- The ability to work in a team
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally accredited qualification at Certificate II level
- A strong pathway to continue your studies and enhance your career opportunities
Start a career in the construction industry as a:
- Construction labourer
GROW YOUR CAREER
Use this course as a stepping stone to gain an apprenticeship in:
- A trade Certificate III of your choice including Carpentry, Wall and Floor Tiling and Shopfitting
Strong growth in Australias population, anticipated increases in household disposable income and rising housing demand are likely to strengthen demand in the residential building construction sector over the next five years. The Certificate II in Construction Pathways ensures you have highly sought after foundational skills that make you a valuable construction team member.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Part Time Day