Certificate III in Carpentry
National Course Code: CPC30211
Become a highly sought-after carpenter when you undertake the nationally accredited Certificate III in Carpentry. Study as an apprentice or get recognised for your industry experience in this practical, hands-on course. Carpenters and joiners are in high demand in a skills shortage industry.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theoretical and practical course work, you will learn how to:
- Handle carpentry materials
- Carry out general demolition of minor building structures
- Construct wall frames
- Erect roof trusses
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the personal skills and attributes that will help you get ahead in this career:
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Enhance your problem-solving skills
- Learn to work as part of a team
- Nail your reliability and time management skills
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised qualification at Certificate III level
- A carpentry trade qualification
Our graduates go on to work as a:
- Carpenter and joiner
- Stair builder
- Lead carpenter
- Finish carpenter
- Trim carpenter
GROW YOUR CAREER
From here, you can complete the Certificate IV in Building Construction (Building) and be able to apply for your builder licence with Fair Trading NSW.
Carpentry trades people are in high demand with the role being identified as a skill shortage.
Over the next five years, carpentry services are expected to grow alongside the projected stronger demand from the residential building market. There are likely to be around 69,000 job openings by 2023.
This course is currently available at 25 campus locations across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Apprenticeship Allowed
- Blended, Part Time Day, Part Time Evening