Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate III in Concreting
National Course Code: CPC30313
This course is superseded
Want to solidify a career in concreting operations? The Certificate III in Concreting is your path to commercial and residential concreting work.
You will learn the essential skills for concreting in the construction industry, as well as specialist skills including how to:
- Erect and dismantle formwork for footings and slabs on ground
- Carry out measurements and calculations
- Read and interpret plans and specifications
- Handle concreting materials
- Use and maintain concreting plant, tools and equipment
- Place, finish and cure concrete
- Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
- Place and fix reinforcement materials, and more!
Once you have successfully completed this qualification you will be able to pursue a job as a:
- Concrete Pump Operator
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Part Time Day