Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate III in Rigging
National Course Code: CPC30711
Take your career to new heights with the Certificate III in Rigging.
You will learn how to:
- Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry
- Plan and organise work
- Conduct workplace communication
- Carry out measurements and calculations
- Read and interpret plans and specifications
- Work safely at heights
- Operate elevated work platforms
- Work safely around power sources, services and assets
- Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
- Perform rigging at basic and intermediate level
In addition, there are elective units to choose from including:
- Business operations
- Materials hoist, rigging, erecting and dismantling skills
On successful completion of this qualification you can pursue a career as a Rigger.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Part Time Evening