Certificate III in Wall and Ceiling Lining
National Course Code: CPC31211
Boost your skills in the construction industry with the Certificate III in Wall and Ceiling Lining.
This course will teach you how to:
- Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry
- Interpret plans and specifications
- Carry out measurements and calculations
- Apply basic levelling procedures
- Mix plastering compounds
- Fix fibre cement board
Our qualified and experienced teachers offer high quality training in simulated working environments to ensure graduates are ready to begin their trade.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Apprenticeship Allowed
- Part Time Day