Certificate III in Formwork/Falsework
National Course Code: CPC31511
Do you have an interest in construction? Do you enjoy hands on work? Learn from our experienced and professional teaching staff on how to:
- Erect and dismantle formwork for footings and concrete slabs
- Work safely at heights
- Carry out concreting to simple forms
You will also learn how to understand, interpret and apply:
- Regulations and legislation
- Plans, drawings and specifications
- Environmental and OHS requirements
This course is suitable for an Australian Apprenticeship pathway and will qualify you for work as a formworker or formwork carpenter in residential and commercial construction.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Apprenticeship Allowed
- Part Time Day