Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Estimating)
National Course Code: CPC40308
If you want to move into the planning side of building and construction, the Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Estimating) is for you.
You will learn how to:
- Quantify the materials, labour and equipment needed to complete a construction project
- Read and interpret plans and specifications
- Apply structural principles to residential and commercial low-rise constructions
- Identify and produce estimated costs for building and construction projects
You will also gain important skills in quantity surveying, tendering, planning and scheduling construction technology.
Plus, this course is offered fully online so that you can study anywhere.
Graduates of the Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Estimating) go onto rewarding careers in Australia's booming construction industry.
Coming soon. Register your interest to be notified when campus enrolments open.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Study Online