Diploma of Hydraulic Services Design
National Course Code: CPC50612
The nationally accredited Diploma of Hydraulic Services Design will further your specialist skills as a hydraulics designer or consultant in the built environment industry. Advance your construction career and design hydraulics for residential, commercial and industrial projects.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theory and practical course work, you will learn how to:
- Read and interpret client briefs
- Design complex water and sewerage services
- Create complex tender documents and detailed plans
- Design using computer software programs
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the soft skills that will help you get ahead in this field:
- Working collaboratively
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Stakeholder management
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised qualification at Diploma level
- Eligibility to apply for a Hydraulic Service Certificate
Career outcomes and job roles:
- Hydraulic Designer
- Hydraulic Services Designer
- Hydraulic Design Consultant
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career and study further with a degree pathway:
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Master of Engineering
The Diploma of Hydraulic Services Design has been designed with industry to meet a growing skills shortage in building construction and maintenance.
Talk to us today about how a trusted TAFE NSW diploma can help you achieve your goals.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.
- Nationally Recognised Training