Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate III in Urban Pest Management
National Course Code: CPP30115
To take your first step toward becoming a Pest Management Technician, study the Certificate III in Urban Pest Management.
Your teachers are skilled professionals who have been working on the frontline of pest management for years. They will help you learn how to:
- Identify common urban pests
- Assess pest problems
- Consider pest management options
- Develop pest management plans
- Communicate effectively with customers
- Implement pest management strategies
Our Pest Management graduates are:
- Technically competent
- Able to work in confined spaces
- Physically fit
- Good communicators
Could this be you? Talk to us today about the study options available.
Once you have successfully completed this course you may choose to pursue employment as a sole trader technician.
Licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to pest management in some States. Relevant state and territory regulatory authorities should be consulted to confirm those requirements.
This course is currently available Online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Study Online
Prefer to study on campus?
Choose a campus location to view all available courses
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong