Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate III in Property Services (Agency)
National Course Code: CPP30211
This course is superseded
Would you like to work in a supporting role in a real estate, property or stock and station agency? The Certificate III in Property Services (Agency) is a pathway into this exciting industry.
You will learn from innovative Real Estate professionals how to:
- Use and maintain property and client information databases
- Meet customer needs and expectations in the property industry
- Identify risks to agency operations
- Maintain workplace safety
Graduates who have gone on to successful careers in Real Estate are skilled:
- Excellent communicators
- Extremely professional
Note: Completion of this course satisfies the training requirements you will need to apply for a certificate of registration issued by NSW Fair Trading to work in the real estate or stock and station property sector. You will also qualify for more advanced real estate courses.
This course is currently available Online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Study Online
Prefer to study on campus?
Choose a campus location to view all available courses
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong