Course Info - TAFE NSW
Diploma of Surveying
National Course Code: CPP50116
Are you analytical but hate the thought of working in an office all day? Studying the Diploma of Surveying could lead to your ideal career. Developed with industry experts, this nationally recognised course will give you the skills you need to succeed in this booming sector.
You will learn how to:
- Assist in data collection
- Data enquiry
- Design and drafting of survey
- Cartographic and cadastral maps and plans
- Analyse designs, data sets and plans
- Present results to meet the standards required in survey practice
The Diploma of Surveying qualification is available as part of the Australian Apprenticeship pathway. Successful completion of this course will allow you to seek employment as a qualified Surveying or Spatial Science Technician.
This qualification reflects the role of skilled surveying technicians.
This course is offered at 1 location across NSW
New courses and locations are being added every day. Enquire now.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- VET Student Loans Available