Diploma of Surveying
National Course Code: CPP50116
The nationally accredited Diploma of Surveying is designed to develop your leadership capability so you can supervise a team of professionals, or operate as a sole trader, in this emerging field. Perform advanced technical duties and learn the critical skills needed to oversee a team of surveyors.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theoretical and practical course work, you will:
- Advance your surveying skills
- Develop your supervisory style
- Conduct engineering and geodetic surveys
- Perform advanced surveying computations
- Design basic engineering structures
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes needed to get ahead in this field:
- Conflict resolution skills
- Mathematical talent
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving abilities
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised qualification at Diploma level
- Pathways to continued study to enhance your career opportunities
- Skills and knowledge to start your own business
Career outcomes and job roles:
- Surveying technician
- Supervisory industry roles
GROW YOUR CAREER
Advance your career with a study pathway:
- Bachelor of Surveying
This course has been developed to support the evolving surveying industry. Employers are seeking workers who can oversee surveying teams, assign and manage tasks and work independently.
National employment of architectural, building and surveying technicians is forecast to increase by approximately 19.5% in the next five years. The TAFE NSW Diploma of Surveying will equip you with the skills to meet the demands of employers and industry.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- VET Student Loans Available