Diploma of Spatial Information Services
National Course Code: CPP50216
If you are highly organised, methodical and looking for an interesting way to use your talents, a Diploma in Spatial Information Services could lead you to a career you will love.
Our teachers have hands-on experience and will show you how to develop skills in:
- Remote sensing
- Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS)
- Geographic information systems
- Spatial dataset updating and management
You will also learn how to collect, store and analyse geospatial data and prepare documentation based on data.
Talk to us today about where a Diploma in Spatial Information Services can lead you!
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- VET Student Loans Available