Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management)
National Course Code: CPP50307
The nationally accredited Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management) gives you the skills and knowledge needed to lead and manage a real estate agency in NSW. This qualification also fulfills the educational requirement for a Class 1 Real Estate Licence.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theory and practical course work, you will learn to:
- Manage a real estate agency, staff and day-to-day operations
- Establish, manage and control trust accounts, leases or tenancy agreements
- Manage agency finances, budgets and payroll
- Market and promote a real estate agency
- Manage property sales and leasing contracts
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the personal attributes that will help you get ahead:
- Professional integrity
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills
- Interpersonal skills to network, engage with and manage clients and stakeholders
- High attention to detail and great organisation skills
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised qualification at Diploma level
- Eligibility to apply for a Class 1 Real Estate Licence once you have completed 2 years of work experience
- Know-how to start your own business
Graduate from this Diploma and gain 2 years industry experience to be eligible for:
- Class 1 Licensee in charge real estate licence.
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your studies to the next level:
- Bachelor of Property Valuation with TAFE NSW Degrees
Around 2,550 people are forecast to be employed as real estate agency principals in NSW in 2019/20. This number is expected to grow by 3.5% to 2,640 jobs in 2024/25.
From March 2020, real estate agency principals need to possess a Licensee in Charge (Class 1) licence which requires principals to hold a Diploma qualification (like this one), and take part in annual and continuing professional development.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is currently available at 3 campus locations across NSW and online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- VET Student Loans Available
- Part Time Day, Part Time Evening
- Study Online