Course Info - TAFE NSW
Diploma of Building Design
National Course Code: CPP50911
If you love architecture and have a dream of creating your own masterpiece, then a Diploma in Building Design could be the ideal way to turn that dream into reality.
Using industry standard tools and programs, you will learn the practical skills to:
- Develop compliant concepts for small-scale building design projects
- Research construction materials and methods to use in these building design
- Apply OHS requirements based on polices and procedure in the construction industry
- Produce industry-standard documentation that supports the clients' requirements and 3-D rendered animation modelling
Our students go on to professional success possessing:
- A professionally developed portfolio of work
- Ability to provide building design solutions
- Creative skills to support building design projects with a keen eye for detail
Do not let your masterpiece go unrealised. Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
This course is currently available at 6 campus locations across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- VET Student Loans Available
- Full Time, Part Time Day, Part Time Evening