Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate II in Information and Cultural Services
National Course Code: CUA20515
The Certificate II in Library and Information Services is ideal for people returning to the workforce or those who have held support roles without formal qualifications.
This entry-level, nationally recognised course is delivered online. It has been designed in close consultation with industry representatives to ensure you are taught the skills employers are looking for.
You will learn how to:
- Deliver a service to customers
- Contribute to health and safety
- Work effectively with others
- Operate different software packages
- Perform a variety of other administration and circulation duties
You will be supported by our expert online teachers throughout your study journey.
The Certificate II in Library and Information Services is also a pathway qualification that can lead to careers and further study in:
- Library Assistant
- Gallery Assistant
- Museum Attendant
- Certificate III in Information and Cultural Services
- Certificate IV in Library, Information and Cultural Services
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Coming soon. Register your interest to be notified when more enrolments open.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed