Course Info - TAFE NSW
Diploma of Graphic Design
National Course Code: CUA50715
Are you a natural creative thinker with artistic flair? You will learn skills, how to use tools and processes to produce visual communication through creative graphic images for print and digital media.
The Diploma of Graphic Design will teach you the concepts hands-on skills of graphic design and its application in the contemporary design world.
You will also learn:
- To apply design theory using applications such as the Adobe Creative software
- Creative design solutions that answer client design briefs
- Real-world graphic design skills including technical and conceptual design
- Producing finished art
- Impact of colour on design application
- Layout techniques
There is a version of this course that focuses on Illustration, and you can see which one that is in the location section of the course listings. The Illustration version of this course explores:
- Traditional and digital illustration
- Technical illustrations
- Fashion and commercial illustration for advertising, print media, children's book, digital graphics, comic graphic novels, puppetry, film, television and more
This nationally recognised Diploma of Graphic Design is taught by teachers who are graphic designers and illustrators, and will help you find your creative niche in the graphic design landscape.
When you successfully complete the Diploma of Graphic Design, you will be able to apply for work at the level of a Junior Graphic Designer, or may choose to continue your studies with courses such as an Advanced Diploma of Graphic Design.
This course is currently available at 8 campus locations across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- VET Student Loans Available
- Full Time